Stand By Me (Acapella) Stand By Me (Acapella)

Love the sound of this

Christmas Eve Christmas Eve

It definitely sounds a little disjointed, but in a good way. You mentioned Batman, who, at one point for the movies, had Tim Burton as a director. And this song reminds me of one of Burton's more christmas-y works: Nightmare Before Christmas. A little polish and you could think it was from the movie.

christoko responds:

Thanks for your feedback :)

Krabby Patty Secret Formula Krabby Patty Secret Formula

Dead on Spongebob!

Aside from the unexpected content (Makes me not regret not eatting macdonalds anymore...lol), the impression of spongebob was dead-on. The other voice I wasn't sure who it was, sounding like a mix between Plankton and Peter Griffith. Many stars to you though.

SketchEffect responds:

Why thank you!

NGF11-Grumpy Professor NGF11-Grumpy Professor

Good job

A wonder interpretation.

At one point I imagined you doing the Grinch. Not the voice but the emotion.

Rick and Glooby #1 Rick and Glooby #1

Glooby must be his imaginary friend

XD. I don't know why, but I get an image of Glooby being a rejected Foster's Home Imaginary Friend. Too bad I can't animate. Keep up the excellent work. You have a rare and wonderful talent that has loads of potential, even beyond the internet.

Who wants to be a Millionaire? Who wants to be a Millionaire?

A million internets to you.

You turned "Who wants to be a millionaire?" into RPG tunage! You sir are a master.

A Tour Through Hell A Tour Through Hell

Aw...

This one's okay, but I feel kinds bummed that I didn't download the musical version. I actually enjoyed that one. If you didn't enjoy singing that one, I do urge you to find some people to sing the lyrics.

I've been caught by Ben... I've been caught by Ben...

Who is Ben?

Besides that, Love the voicework. Nice and creepy.

Seymour responds:

The story of Ben derives from a long fake story about a haunted Majora's Mask Game Cartridge, you can read all about it on a site called Creepypasta :)

LoZ: Majora's Mask Voice Audio LoZ: Majora's Mask Voice Audio

Awesome

Excelent work. I know there's a version on Youtube, but I do think that you and the group should find someone to do an animated flash version for this to put on Newgrounds. It's quality work and love the mixing. Do send my complients to the voice actors.

Echos Of A Dreamer Echos Of A Dreamer

Nice

I like the quick pace of it. Feels like something that would definitely get me moving. Some beats do seem a little overpowering at times, but that's just me. Overall, a good job and so downloaded!

BlaZeD42O responds:

Thank you for the review, the 10 and the download!! I 'm still trying to figure out how to master sound so hopefully soon I can make everything mesh nicely!!